Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Policy govern Philly Court Reporters’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Philly Court Reporters’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the our website. On some pages, you can order services, make requests, and register to receive secure access to online materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Firm Name
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s)
- Information that you provide regarding depositions, arbitrations and hearings
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order for services only to complete that order or for internal use in completing future orders, properly handling your account, configuring the way your services are prepared and delivered to you or otherwise serving you. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order(s) and service your account.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to provide information valuable to you, our clients and prospects. We may share statistical or aggregate information with business partners, sponsors and other third parties but do not disclose anything that could be used to identify individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Philly Court Reporters reserves the right to use or disclose user information in special cases when we believe it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with or injury to our rights or property or identify or contact any persons who might be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose personal information in response to a subpoena or when we believe in good faith that the law requires such disclosure or to respond to an emergency situation.
HOW TO CONTACT US